Friday, March 5, 2010

The Level System Lies, the Color Wheel is B.S., and All Ash Tints Suck!...There, I said it.

The Level System Lies, the Color Wheel is B.S., and All Ash Tints Suck There, I said it. After 35 years of trying to make these things work, I finally quit beating my head against the shampoo sink. Why do I say this - the Level System Lies, the Color Wheel is B.S. and All Ash Tints Suck? Simple….. Let me ask you these few questions: Most haircolor manufacturers tell us that we can achieve up to five levels a lift with their products. This means that if I have a client who is a natural level 2 (dark brown), I should be able to use a level 7 (medium blonde) and achieve a beautiful single process blonde. Can you do this? Of course not, she would be a screaming, “Orange head,”sitting in your chair. And what about the Color Wheel? We were all taught in beauty school that, if a client's hair looks green to simply go across the color wheel and we would see that we must put red into the hair to neutralize the green. Have you ever tried this? If you have, I'm sure you will agree that it does not neutralize the color. Instead of the client being lime green, she's now an olive green. So there goes the color wheel theory out the window. And what about Ash Tints, aren’t we told by all the product manufacturers that the Ash Tints will subdue the unwanted warm tones? Do you have any brunette clients who are constantly complaining about their hair looking red? Do you have any blonde clients who are constantly complaining about their hair looking brassy? Listen guys, I’m not trying to put down the product manufacturing companies. I mean, they do the best job they can and give us good products to work with. I'm also not trying to put down beauty schools, although I definitely think that their teaching is antiquated. However, I'm sick and tired of all of the haircolor myths that we have been told for years from both of these institutions. I guess this is one reason why my home study course, Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert, has taken off like a rocket ship. All because a few short years ago, I decided to sit down and write a haircolor program that would teach hairdressers the “REAL DEAL” of how haircolor “REALLY” works. I have no hidden agenda, such as trying to sell you a line of haircolor or trying to push you through beauty school, even though you haven't a clue of how to do haircolor. No, no, no, my only agenda is to try to help you to be the best colorist you can be. Just to prove the point, I want you to take quick little tests. STOP READING right now and open a new browser window, go to Google, and type in the term "Haircolor Education". Do it now…I’ll wait for you to come back…dumm, dumm, di..dumm, dumm, (That’s me waiting.) Now, at what position do you see my haircolor course Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert ? I guarantee you my program is either number one or number two. (By the way, don't look at the top two or three terms that are highlighted in yellow because those are what's called “sponsored links” and they are paid advertisements to be in that position. I am talking about all the rest of the search results which are known as the organic or “real” search engine results.) Now, isn't it amazing how my little ol’ haircolor program, Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert, typed out with my own two hands on my own little ol’ laptop has a higher Google ranking than all of the major companies who also offer haircolor education. I’m talking about companies like Wella, L’Oreal, Goldwell, Jingles, Paul Mitchell, Aveda, as well as every other haircolor company and other individuals like me out there teaching haircolor. It’s a matter of fact, according to Google, my haircolor program is searched more than over 3 million other websites that also sell haircolor education. If you didn't open a new browser window and did the search like I asked you to, you can just look at the screenshot below to see what I'm talking about. By the way, Trade Secrets of a Haircolor Expert’s number one ranking is the same search results in Yahoo, MSN, Bing, Dog Pile and every other major search engine out there as well. Now, people in the know are constantly asking me how I get the number one spot in the Google search engine ranking (as I have done for the past two years since the launch of the Trade Secrets program). I tell them it’s simple; the word is out that the teaching in this home study course is the only course in the world that teaches hairdressers “How Haircolor Really Works”. You see there’s really only two ways to learn haircolor. One is by trial and error (this could take 10 to 20 years). The other is by learning from someone who has been there before you, has already made all the mistakes there are to make and is willing to share with you what they have learned…which is exactly what my haircolor course is deigned to do. So anyway, as we begin another new year and people make all kinds of New Year resolutions such as lose weight or quit smoking…why don’t you make this the year that you learn how to do Amazing Haircolor? I don’t mean just take a 1-hour haircolor class at you local beauty show… I mean really study the craft of how haircolor really works and master this true “ART” form once and for all. Remember the longer you wait, the longer it will be before you start to see results, so why not dig in right now at the start of this brand new year and get going? I wish you massive success in all your haircolor endeavors, and it would be my pleasure to help you along your journey to haircolor mastery. See you next week, David For more info on the Haircolor Trade Secrets course Click Here.

No comments: